Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Back to reality...

Well I have officially been home for over a week now and am determined to keep up with this blog. I sometimes wonder what I have gotten myself into...don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE blogging...especially over at Eccentric Kitchen. I also LOVE reading other blogs about life, fashion, beauty products, travel, etc...and that is precisely why I started this one...I just feel like I have yet to really make an impression, even to myself.

So I ask you to please bear with me...I will have something interesting to say at some point!

In the meantime, here are a few pictures of my trip to Australia.

Spooky Beach
Angourie, NSW
Yamba, NSW
Melbourne, VIC
Bethany & I
Coldstream Hills Winery
Yarra Valley, VIC
Mom & I
Katoomba Falls
Blue Mountains, NSW
Sydney, NSW
 Sydney Opera House
Sydney, NSW
Darling Harbour
Sydney, NSW



1 comment:

Mimi said...

So jealous! Ever since Oprah I have been dying to get there and I will..one day! Lucky you, looks like you had a great time.