Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just so everyone knows...

I am in LOVE with the new Tommy Bahama catalog!!! Seriously....LOVE! I just adore the nautical striped style!
I want to be in this picture with my husband wearing these EXACT outfits. 
I apologize for my lack of posting...I know I am just starting this particular blog and it has been a bit of a crazy week. Between trying to get everything organized at the office before my trip, cleaning house, COOKING, etc...I just haven't had a chance to focus. But I assure you, I am ready to rock!

Check out this watch that Matt received from a company he does business with in Australia...
Kind of random, yeah? Especially since he owns a greenhouse...but I gladly accepted!
Orange is such a FAB color!

Gotta jet for now...have a HAPPY Fat Tuesday!!!






No comments: